ADIYAMAN CHAMBER OF METAL, CRAFTSMEN AND TRADESMAN
Adıyaman Chamber of Metal, Craftsmen and Tradesmen, which is the applicant, was established in 1965 in centre of Adiyaman. Since it was founded, it has supported its members by providing trainings, preparing new projects together with its members and provide people to start their businesses or work for other organisations, earn their lives and provide social inclusion. it is the largest professional chamber of the province. It is a professional organization with a public institution status. In order to strengthen the financial structure of the chamber, it has been developing projects for the last 10 years and has been generating additional income by doing the accounting works of the members demanding. The chamber has a chairman, an accountant and 9 members at the board of directors. It has its own office with a few rooms in the city center. The applicant is the largest vocational chamber in the province totally 1267 (1179 men and 88 women) workplaces are affiliated to it. The workplaces affiliated to the chamber contain many sub-occupational groups, especially the fields of occupation covered by “Industry 4.0” electrical, electronic, computer, metalwork, automotive, manufacturing, advertising and machinery. It also has an important employment position in terms of the number of employees and the member merchants of the chamber. The Chamber provides important contributions to the development of the province and the solution of problems with its exemplary efforts.
- Adıyaman Madeni Sanatkarlar Esnaf Odası, kurumlar arası güçlü işbirliklerini geliştirerek sektörlere nitelikli ve sertifikalı eleman yetiştirmek için yoğun çaba sarf etmektedir.
- Eğitim-sanayi işbirliği konusunda örnek çalışmalar yapmak için hem mesleki eğitim merkezi hem de diğer mesleki ve teknik okullarla işbirliği içinde çalışmaktadır.
- To strengthen the link between education and the labour market, to support the employment of young people with high school graduates, support people with low education levels.
- Sektörlerin beklentilerini karşılayacak nitelikli eleman ihtiyacını karşılayarak istihdam edilebilirliği artırmak Girişimcilik becerilerini geliştirmek
- Developing sustainable cooperation between the relevant actors of labour demand and supply sides
- To provide holistic services including supportive guidance and counselling, work experience and matching services for employment.
- Facilitating the transition from school to work.